Bed/Bath: 2bd / 1ba
Parking: 1-car pkg & storage included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: Early June
Quiet Top Floor Marina Condo with Private Deck and View of Golden Gate Bridge
This lovely unit offers an abundance of natural light with windows on north, east and western exposures. A private deck off the living room with stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay, and with its location being a rear unit, it is very quiet and peaceful.
Live comfortably in Cow Hollow and enjoy a short, pleasant walk to the beautiful Marina District, Crissy Field, Russian Hill, Palace of Fine Arts. Also, enjoy the multitude of shops/boutiques and cafes off of Polk, Union and Chestnut Street. Close to major transit lines and quick freeway access.
- Open living room/kitchen floor plan & private deck w/ view of Golden Gate Bridge
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, open to living room
- Stainless steel appliances, microwave, gas range and granite counter tops
- Hardwood floors throughout living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Quiet top-floor, rear unit for peaceful ambiance
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Shared roof deck with views of the North Bay, GG Bridge & Palace of Fine Arts
- 1-car parking included (corner space)
- Private locked storage closet adjacent to parking
- Walking distance to Fort Mason Farmer's Market, Moscone Park, Marina Theater, Crissy Field and much more!
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion , an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair , the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts . It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this roo...
More About Marina